Subject: Re: Not Perfectly Clear!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: 17 Feb 95 13:41:00 -0000

Hi Doug, how's SFVAUG?

     re: your Q.

     This may be obvious, but why not use a morph target of the bar that
     you're trying to "grow".  Or, you could have a polygon which is
     originally covering the bar...slowly move away, thereby revealing it.
     This covering poly would need to be image mapped with the background
     so that it appears invisible.

     -Enrique.

______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________
Subject: Not Perfectly Clear!
Author:  [email-masked] at Internet
Date:    2/17/95 11:05 AM

I am trying to make a line on a bar graph slowly appear from left to right. I
figured a transparency image map sequence would do the trick, but it seems
like I can never make the object *totally* transparent. There is always a
faint outline of it. I've even tried it with no image map and just 100%
transparency. However, if I set transparency to 200%, the object is totally
gone. My questions are: 1) how do I animate my bar graph?, and 2) why isn't
100% transparency 100% invisible?

--Doug